As a registered BAS agent we can lodge your BAS or IAS online, on time; every time.
Our BAS services include the following:
- advice about a BAS provision i.e. GST, PAYG, FBT, Fuel Tax Credits, WET, WEG etc
- review your MYOB data file to ensure correct set up of tax codes
- reconciling data relating to a BAS provision to determine the figures to be used
- preparing and lodging your BAS or IAS online
- preparing payment summaries
- processing superanuation obligations
- preparing year-end reports based on your accounts which you and your accountant will use to satisfy your year-end tax liabilities and obligations
- contacting the ATO on your behalf in relation to a BAS provision
- contacting the ATO to negotiate payment plans or discuss fines and penalties
- contacting the ATO to arrange deferral of BAS lodgement in special circumstances.
As a registered BAS Agent with the Tax Practitioners Board we are legally able to provide BAS services to you and as such, you can rely on our work to satisfy your tax liabilities and obligations with the Tax Office. Since the establishment of the Tax Agent Services Act 2009 (TASA 2009) it is illegal for a bookkeeper who is not a registered BAS Agent to perform BAS services for your business for a fee. Bookkeepers found practicing in this way are subject to heavy fines and penalties!